Central Tech opened Oklahoma’s first oil and gas, pipeline and storage training facility December 15, 2011, to meet the training needs of the industry. The oil and gas industry has a growing need of well training and highly skilled workers.
Our programs were developed to:
- Provide employees with OQ certifications necessary to work in the oil and gas industry
- Provide students with a career pathway to benefit their future
- Aid companies in expanding their work force
- Assist small companies in obtaining certifications
- Provide security and safety training to maintain Oklahoma’s safe work environments
Our training facilities include:
- Fully-simulated oil and gas computer controls
- Pipeline maintenance equipment
- Computer systems
- Storage facilities necessary for training pipeline maintenance technicians, providing students with a more realistic training experience
- State-of-the-art safety training facility, recognized as a Safety Center for Excellence
Central Tech will continue to grow and improve to match the needs of the oil and gas industry.
Our training includes, but is not limited to:
- Operator Qualifications
*We will also tailor training programs, schedules, location and delivery to match the needs and requirements of each customer.