Read the Brochure
Don’t want to wait for the Spring 2024 brochure to get to your mailbox? Read the digital version now!
CLEET & Law
Ag & Food
- AG BUSINESS
- BACKYARD FARMING
- LANDSCAPE & GARDENING
- MEAT PROCESSING
- WOMEN IN AG
- BUSINESS MARKETING
- COMPUTER BASICS
CLEET & Law
- CLEET CEUs
- SECURITY & PI
- CPR & First Aid
- Medical Basics
- PHARMACY TECHNICIAN, EVENING
- INDUSTRIAL MAINTENANCE CERTIFICATION
- MACHINE TOOL CERTIFICATION
- SIGN LANGUAGE
- SPORTS OFFICIATING
- SWEETS & TREATS
Welcome to Central Tech
If you are looking for a school where:
“You don’t have to fit everyone else’s idea of what you should be.” – Kenly Hurst-Witt
“You have a bunch of people sharing common interest working toward similar goals.” – Bryce Massie
Then you’ve found your home. Welcome to Central Tech where YOU make a difference.
Central Tech offers two types of classes. Full-time and Short-term.
Our students appreciate Central Tech’s inviting atmosphere, close proximity to home, and low-cost advantage. If cost is an issue, check out scholarships and tuition waivers.
Full-time classes typically follow the traditional class schedule of August-May. High school students attend half a day and tuition-free. Adults can attend morning, afternoon, or all day.
8:25a-11:15a & 12:45p-3:35p
The majority of Adult Career Development (ACD) classes can be completed in eight weeks or less and are offered during the weekdays, evenings, and occasionally on weekends to meet your busy lifestyle.
“Central Tech has helped me find the career I want to pursue. I recommend it.”
“I learned more life lessons this school year than I have my entire life.”
How to Apply
- Visit our campus through a school or personal tour.
- Fill out an application. Applications are available through the class page.
- A Central Tech recruiter will interview you for the class and answer any questions you have.
- Full payment of fees is due at the time of enrollment.
- Book/supply costs are not included in the tuition cost.
- Course fees may be paid by cash, credit card, or check.
- Payment plans are an option on a case-by-case basis.
- All payments for short-term classes are subject to our refund policy.
- Special testing fees for certifications are not included in the course fee.
- Class space is not reserved without fee payment, a PO number, or sponsor authorization.
- Anyone age 16 or older may enroll in a short-term class on a first-come, first-served basis. Certain restrictions may apply.
- Enrollment is taken by the Adult Education/ACD and Business and Industry Services staff Monday through Thursday from 8:00a-9:00p and Friday from 8:00a-4:00p.
- Short-term classes are refundable in full if the class is canceled by Central Tech.
- Student-requested tuition refunds for short-term classes:
- Before class begins or prior to 2nd class meeting – Full refund less $10 processing fee.
- No refunds for textbooks or after 2nd class meeting.
“Talk to people, study your craft, and practice your skill, become better. These little things from my teacher are what I still use today, and they have opened many doors.”